Tuesday, February 12, 2013

atleast were never alone

"can you open the door for two fuckin seconds? jesus christ, we just want to show you something." Hunter yelled as he continued to pound his fist against my door. "guys,Im attempting to be a good student and write this paper. Now can you kindly leave me the fuck alone? thanks." i put my head phones back in my ears. Its hard to concentrate on something you already hate doing when your brothers insist on interupting you every time you gain a slight bit of concentration. "I'm gettin a bobby pin" johnny yelled. 2 minutes later my door knob started jiggling and Hunter and Johnny barge in. "God im so getting a latch on my door." i said as i rolled my eyes. I pulled my head phones out and closed my text book. "this better be mind blowing."
"aright so I dropped spegetti sauce on my shirt, doesnt it look exactly like arnold schwarzenegger?!" johnny said excitedly as he pointed to a blob of red sauce on his shirt. "if i agree, will you leave and not come back?" i said unamused. "yea" johnny said. "spitting image." i said motioning my brothers towards the door. "your being lame Dawn." johnny yelled as they walked down the hallway. I closed my door and after another tedious half an hour i finished. I walked out of my room and i heard a bang in the kitchen. I looked in hunts room and he wasnt in there. they must of split when the arguing started. I walked past the kitchen as quickly and quietly as possible. My parents continued there screaming and throwing off pots and pans so i know they didnt see me. I made my way to the park and sat on the bench. I lit a cigarette and closed my eyes as i inhaled. I embraced the quiet and the cool of the dusky air. I called johnny to see where he went when he left. He told me that he and some people were at Bucks bar.  I called this guy named Casey who I get high with sometimes to see if he could give me a ride. Hes older and kind of creepy but it was getting cold and Bucks is pretty far from my house. after about 15 minutes a beat up mustang with the music turned up way to high pulled up on my right. i got in the car. "hey pretty lady" he said as  he put his hand threw my hair. "Hey." i said as i moved closer to the window. "where we goin?" he asked as he took out his bowl and began to pack it with the weed he got from the middle consol. "uhh bucks place." i said. He hit the bowl and passed it to me. He did a rough U-turn and sped off. He dropped me off at bucks place and i gave him a couple cigarettes for the ride. I walked in and saw johnny and Hunter at the bar talking to buck,steve,twobit and dallas."Heyy baby!" steve said as he sloppily kissed me on the cheek. "hey dont touch my sister man,whats wrong with u?" Hunter said giving steve a little nudge with his elbow, almost falling over as he did it. "okay i am wayyyyyy to sober for this." I said with a laugh. Everyone was already drunk out of there minds. I assumed  Buck wasnt to drunk since he was bar tending so i walked up to the bar and asked for jack and coke.  "parents at it again?" Buck said as he made my drink. "yea. its alright though, it didnt involve me this time." I said looking down. "you need somewhere to crash tonight? your brothers are staying here." Buck said as he tried to find my eyes. I looked up trying not to look to eager. "yea ill stay." I knew if i went back i wasnt getting any sleep tonight. After about an hour of messing around with my brothers and the boys i went upstairs and fell asleep on a dusty couch. It wasnt quiet, but it wasnt angry screaming.

9 comments:

  1. Shit Dawn, I know what it's like. At least you found a place to stay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gurl hit me up next time you need somewhere to stay. My bed is always warm and inviting ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha now imagine if I said that

      Delete
    2. Yeah but you're a creeper Dal. I just wanna cuddle with my Dawney Poo :)

      Delete
  3. Ya know our couch is always open :) atleast it ain't dusty...or we could make Kitty sleep outside and you could have her bed XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Like The Second Idea, Soda. Dawn, I Will Gladly Kick Kitty Out For You XD

      Delete
    2. I volunteer as tribute. In all seriousness though, we always have room in our house. It may be small but it's cozy. Hell, I'll kidnap you for a change.

      Delete
    3. Hey, im not picky, a carpeted floor is always nice. lol :)

      Delete